RJR BAX Mix EQ
The RJR BAX Mix EQ is built to order. Please allow a 4-6 week lead time for delivery.
The RJR BAX is a stereo 3 band eq with high and low baxandall shelves, a sweepable parametric mid filter, and a 4 position low-cut filter. The high and low shelves each have 6 selectable frequency settings, and the mid control is a wide Q filter that is sweepable from 150Hz to 7kHz. All three of the main frequency bands have a boost/cut range of +/-15dB achievable via smooth turn potentiometers. Additionally, the low sub-cut filter is a fixed 6dB/octave cut filter with 3 frequency settings and an 'off' setting. The bypass is a hard bypass executed via relays. Baxandall shelves have a very natural sound, and are excellent sound shaping filters. Along with the mid filter and low cut filter, this particular eq is perfect for shaping the overall tonal balance of mixes, submixes, and individual channels. It's use of exceptionally clean LME high speed opamps, WIMA film caps, low esr electrolytic caps, and metal film resistors allows you to adjust the tonal balance of source audio without imposing any additional sonic characterstics on it. This is one very clean, very transparent eq!
3 day money back guarantee, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- High Bax shelf; +/-15dB boost/cut potentiometer; selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 13kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 27kHz, 40kHz
- Parametric mid; +/-15dB boost/cut potentiometer; sweepable from 150Hz to 7kHz
- Low Bax shelf; +/-15dB boost/cut potentiometer; selectable frequencies of 20Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz, 85Hz, 120Hz
- Low cut filter: -6dB per octave; selectable frequencies of 10Hz, 20Hz, 40Hz. Off setting turns low cut filter off.
- Relay-based hard bypass switching
- Red front panel power indicator Jewel light
- Internal power supply with IEC power cable
- Rear panel power switch
- Gold plated XLR in/outs
- 4mm thick black anodize aluminum front panel with CNC cut engravings
- 2mm thick black anodize aluminum rear panel with CNC cut engravings
- black chickenhead style knobs
- 110-120VAC input (can be built with 220-240V input. Please specify when ordering)